Consolidate all core race event operations beyond the scope of your current registration solution.
- Participant Registration
- Collect the data you need for success with customizable registrations forms.
- Website Integration
- When you publish events they are automatically synced with your website.
- Easily recruit, notify and manage your volunteers.
- Attract the people who are still on the fence with different rates, discounts and vouchers.
- Give your participants the opportunity to make a donation during their registration.
- Bib Assignment
- Automatically assign bib numbers for your participants.
- Check-in Scan App
- Use the Venuestack scan app for access control at your event.
- Club Memberships
- Streamline all processes between membership site and members.
- Automate Tasks
- Automate your tedious day-to-day business operational tasks.
Publish once, deploy everywhere.
When you publish events through Venuestack, they are automatically synced with your website, making content duplication a thing of the past.
Our team specializes in designing, building and maintaining professional and user-friendly event websites. 100% mobile friendly, fast and secure. We arrange it all for you.
Analyze & Optimize
Analyze and identify where registrations are coming from.
Make data driven decisions to grow your business while measuring and improving participant satisfaction.
Create a single source of truth to speed up your financial close and access better insights. Identify your best performing marketing efforts, and double down.
- Advanced Revenue Analysis
- Website Traffic Referrals
- Participant Breakdown
Simple pricing, for everyone.
A full suite of features at no cost to you. We've got everything you need to sell tickets, manage your events, and grow your business.
Get 100+ features out of the box with Venuestack's integrated per-transaction pricing. Ticket fee handling can either be paid by your attendees at time of checkout or absorbed by you and will be deducted from your payout.
Registration & secure payments
Participant & team management
Merchandise sales (Products)
Reporting & analytics
Refunds & transfers
Bib assignment management
Order manager dashboard
Scoring software integrations
Content Management System (CMS)
per successful card charge
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What does it take to get started?
- After you create an account, you can directly make your first event. Choose a title, logo, and add a ticket for each (race) category, distance or discipline of your event. Next, you can set up all the extra things: time slots, products such as T-shirts, early-bird promotions, coupon codes, down payments, e-mail opt-ins, and more. Before you launch your event, you link your Bank account with Venuestack so that you can receive payments. After setting up your event you can share your checkout page on which participants will register. Even better is to place the checkout on your own website using our embed code.
- How do participants register for my event?
- Every event gets a special checkout page, the page on which participants can register. You can share this page directly with your participants, or you can integrate it with your website. If you integrate it with your website then the participant will stay on your website during the registration process.
- Are there any limits to the use of Venuestack?
- No, you can use all of Venuestack's features with no limits.
- What does it cost?
- Venuestack charges 7% + $1.00 per successful payment by your participants. The processing fees can either be deducted from your payout to applied to your customers at time of purchase.
- How do I receive payments?
- In order to receive payments you need to connect your bank account to Venuestack. You're participants pay with thier credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc which will be sent directly to your bank account. You can configure the payout interval - by default payouts are sent on the first of every month.