Where & When
Date & time
Sat, May 20, 2023
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada
8:30 AM - Long Triathlon
8:30 AM - Sprint Duathlon
8:30 AM - Long Duathlon
8:30 AM - 5K
9:00 AM - Sprint Triathalon
9:00 AM - Swim Cycle
9:30 AM - Try a Tri (16+)
9:45 AM - Youth Triathlon (15 and Under)
Let the Multi Sport season begin:
Let's kickstart the racing season! Turn your training into reality at the earliest 2023 triathlon and duathlon in Ontario!
This course is on Colonel By Drive, giving you a great view of the Rideau Canal, Carleton University, Dows Lake, and Lansdowne.
- Indoor pool swim, in a 50m pool.
- Bike and run Courses closed to traffic.
- Lots of different events to choose from.
Included with your registration is:
- Bragging rights!
- A FREE virtual bike fit from MyVeloFit.
- Professional timing from Sportstats.
- On-course nutrition from F2C.
- Race Photography from FinisherPix, sponsored by Venuestack.
- Podium Prizes from Twigz Pretzels.
- Post-Race snacks.
- Post-Race massages.
- Memories that you won't soon forget.
- Medal Deadline - April 20th. We keep our prices low and make the finisher's medal an optional add-on. If you want to commemorate this achievement with a finisher's medal, make sure to register before April 20th and add the medal to your order.
- Shirt Deadline - April 20th. If you would like to pick up your souvenir shirt during bib pick-up or race day, it must be ordered before April 20th. If you miss the deadline, you can still order the shirt AT THIS LINK. The shirt will be available for online order starting May 19th. You can also try on some sample sizes at the event.
- Online Registration Deadline - May 16th at 6 pm. If you don't sign up by then, you can still sign up in person on race day, or at bib pick-up, subject to availability. Some of our races sell out, so make sure to sign up early!
Charity of the Event - Safe Families Ottawa
Safe Families Ottawa helps parents voluntarily place their child(ren) with Safe Families and retain custody during the placement. They can come from any background and be referred by a school, hospital, church, pregnancy centre, homeless shelter, child welfare agency, neighbor or may contact Safe Families themselves when in a time of crisis. You can donate to this amazing cause during your registration process or on the event day. A large number of the race-day volunteers will be from Safe Families Ottawa.
- Bike Course
- Run Course