Event hosted by Somersault
The Ottawa Fall Colours Run has it all! Boston Marathon Qualifiers; Beautiful Fall Colours in historic Cumberland Village, something for the whole family, including the 1K Turkey Trot and 1K Wedding Dress Dash.
Where & When
Date & time
Sun, Oct 08, 2023 - 8:00 AM
2940 Ch. Old Montréal Rd, Cumberland, ON K4C 1G3, Canada
Tickets offered by this event
1K Turkey Trot (12 and under) Includes Medal
Start time: 8:30 AM
Wedding Dress Dash
Start time: 8:45 AM
Start time: 9:00 AM
Start time: 9:00 AM
Start time: 9:30 AM
Start time: 9:45 AM
Start time: 9:50 AM
The Most Beautiful Run Course Around:
The Ottawa Fall Colours Run has it all! New York and Boston Marathon Qualifiers; Beautiful Fall Colours in historic Cumberland Village, something for the whole family, including the 1K Turkey Trot.
The Turkey Trot:
Kids 12 and under can participate in the Turkey Trot, which is a 1K run around the grounds of the Cumberland Museum. Parents are welcome to tag along and help their little runners with the course. Strollers are welcome and you can opt to carry your child to the finish line if they need a helping hand. Regardless of whether they run, walk, crawl or roll to the Turkey Trot finish line, everyone in the Turkey Trot gets a finisher's medal.
- The fall colours (hence the name). This is a very scenic run course through the beautiful community of Cumberland.
- The host venue. The start and finish line, as well as the last kilometer of every race, is at the Cumberland Heritage Museum. This charming museum depicts rural life during the 1920s and 1930s in a village setting.
Inlucded in your registration is:
- Bragging rights!
- A personalized race bib.
- Professional timing from Sportstats.
- A certified course and Boston Marathon Qualifier.
- On-course nutrition from F2C.
- Race Photography from FinisherPix, sponsored by John Gomes Real Estate.
- Podium Prizes from Twigz Pretzels.
- Post-Race snacks, including hot chocolate and chicken broth.
- Post-Race massages.
- Memories that you won't soon forget.
- Medal Deadline - September 8th. We keep our prices low and make the finisher's medal an optional add-on. If you want to commemorate this achievement with a finisher's medal, make sure to register before September 8th and add the medal to your order. After this date, medals will be available to order subject to availability.
- Online Registration Deadline - October 3rd at 6 pm. If you don't sign up by then, you can still sign up in person on race day, or at bib pick-up, subject to availability. Some of our races sell out, so make sure to sign up early!
- Saturday, October 7th from 3pm to 6pm at Black Walnut Bakery. 979 Cameron St, Cumberland, ON K4C 1A1
- Sunday, October 8th starting at 7:30am at Cumberland Heritage Museum. 2940 Old Montreal Rd, Cumberland, ON K4C 1G3
Already signed up? Check out the pre-race newsletter. It'll has all the last-minute info that you'll need to get the most out of the event.
St Peter's High School Athletic Department
The volunteers at Fall Colours are from St. Peter High School, in Orleans. It'll be a mix of students from the leadership program and sports teams. Please consider supporting these enthusiastic young athletes to fundraise for their next initiatives!
1. Simon J A Page
2. Hiba Jamai
3. Katie Mennie
4. Sebastien Laplante
5. Cecilia Jorgenson
- Course Map
- Spectator Guide