Where & When
Date & time
Sun, Jun 11, 2023
The Great Lawn at Lansdowne. 1525 Princess Patricia Way
9:00 AM - 1 Person Team
9:00 AM - 2 Person Team
9:00 AM - 3 Person Team
9:00 AM - 4 Person Team
A new event for 2023!
This event forces you to work smart and figure out the best running strategy (or, formula) to get your team to complete the most laps possible in 90 minutes.
Each team has one timing chip, which can be passed between members, like a relay baton, to finish as many laps as possible.
Teams can be groups of 2, 3 or 4. Alternatively, you can sign up solo and see how you fare on your own.
Each lap is 363m long and is a smooth pentagon shape. It's well-paved, closed to the public, and has a hydration/aid station on every loop.
Grab your friends and start planning! Do you opt for shorter shifts with more transitions or longer runs with less time spent passing the baton around? The right formula can make all the difference!
- Competing with a team! This is the only event where teams go head-to-head.
- The unique format. This type of race is popular in other parts of the world, so here's a chance for Ottawa to see what its been missing out on.
- The venue. The Great Lawn, at Lansdowne, is a staple for many local runners. Here's your chance to race there.
Inlucded in your registration is:
- Bragging rights!
- A personalized race bib for everyone on your relay team.
- Professional timing from Sportstats.
- On-course nutrition from F2C.
- Race Photography from FinisherPix.
- Podium Prizes from Twigz Pretzels.
- Post-Race snacks.
- Post-Race massages.
- Memories that you won't soon forget.
- Medal Deadline - May 11th. We keep our prices low and make the finisher's medal an optional add-on. If you want to commemorate this achievement with a finisher's medal, make sure to register before May 11th and add the medal to your order.
- Shirt Deadline - May 11th. If you would like to pick up your souvenir shirt during bib pick-up or race day, it must be ordered before May 11th. If you miss the deadline, you can still order the shirt AT THIS LINK. The shirt will be available for online order starting June 10th. You can also try on some sample sizes at the event.
- Online Registration Deadline - June 6th at 6 pm. If you don't sign up by then, you can still sign up in person on race day, or at bib pick-up, subject to availability. Some of our races sell out, so make sure to sign up early!
Charity of the Event
Our volunteer and event-based staff are associated with a local charity. Please consider making a donation to them, as a thank you for making this race possible.
- Course Map